Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to have fresh, homegrown, organic, pesticide-free fruit, herbs, vegetables and flowers all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE BASIL PLANT
Basil is often called the king of herbs for a reason. It is a great source of vitamin A, grows easily and adds flavour to everything from pizza to pasta to salads. Basil will transform you food experiences and your health. All hail to the king Basil soon to be growing in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden!
Click & Grow Basil benefits:
- Aromatic Basil + an indoor herb garden is the perfect addition to any home
- Basil is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing basil is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–30 °C
- Basil likes to be cut! You can start trimming your plants approximately one month after planting. You may remove single leaves occasionally... But, for more thriving growth, pinching off the whole tip is recommended - it will grow two new shoots in a week.
- Trimming your plant will also delay flowering and prevents the taste from becoming bitter. It is up to you - if you want to see the white flowers, don't cut your plant anymore. If you would like to keep harvesting the leaves, continue trimming.
- Please note that basil is an annual plant. It does not last forever. If it has been over twelve weeks and the plant looks aged, it is time to replace the pod.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!