Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to have fresh, homegrown, organic, pesticide-free fruit, herbs, vegetables and flowers all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE CATNIP PLANT
Grow fresh catnip in your indoor herb garden!
Fresh homegrown Catnip is plant numero uno in cats’ books. Though a relaxing herbal remedy for humans, it gives felines a wild boost of energy.
Native to Europe, the Middle East, and parts of Asia, catnip’s unusual flowers and useful leaves will be a big win for your indoor garden.
Click & Grow Catnip benefits:
- Catnip + an indoor herb garden = fresh experience for you and your feline friend
- Catnip great relief and reduces chronic anxiety
- Catnip helps strengthen the immune system
- Perfect fresh garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Growing catnip is 100% hassle-free with your Click & Grow indoor garden
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Requires very little care. All you need to do is trim back the tip of the stems for harvesting, starting from one month after planting.
- Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more growth soon!*Catnip is great for drying and this way you can save it for later. Just lay the leaves on a paper towel sheet to dry and then store in a sealed jar.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!