Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE RED KALE PLANT
An excellent source of vitamin C, Red Kale provides iron, vitamin A, calcium, magnesium, potassium, protein, carbohydrates and dietary fibre. Red Kale is a meaty green that compliments rich complex flavours such as grilled pork, pancetta, sausage, garlic, chiles, onions, thyme and caraway. Kale yeah!
Cooking Tip: Sautee or braise the mature leaves, or use the new sprouts raw in salads.
Click & Grow Kale benefits:
- Kale is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing Kale will be 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- You'll get to enjoy this known superfood all year round
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just the cleanest food
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 8 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–24 °C
- You can start harvesting in approximately one month by picking off the larger outer leaves first.
- Harvest gradually by moving towards the heart of the plant until the pod is a maximum of two months old.
- Alternatively, you may harvest the whole plant one month after planting. Just keep in mind not to allow it to age over two months.
- If it ages it may loose its nutritional value and signature flavour.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!