Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE MINI TOMATO PLANT
Tomato contains plenty of fibre, as well as vitamins and lycopene, an antioxidant that lowers your risk of certain diseases.
By adding homegrown fresh mini tomatoes in your salads, cocktails and sandwiches, you're already winning the health game!
Click & Grow Mini Tomato benefits:
- Easiest way to stock up on healthy antioxidants and vitamins
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Mini tomato is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- The Click & Grow tomato actually tastes like your grandma's homegrown tomato
Plant is not edible (only the tomato fruit is). Plant is poisonous.
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Temperature range: 20 °C–35 °C
- Please note! Only mature fruits of the Mini Tomato are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Tomatoes love the warmth and hate sudden temperature changes e.g. cool breeze. They grow well, however, in hot climates and at temperatures such as 86°F (30°C).
- Do not cut or prune your Mini Tomato plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering, its little yellow flowers need to be pollinated by hand to produce fruit. Do this by gently shaking your plants to mimic a bee or use your hand or a small brush to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!