Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE ARGULA/ROCKET PLANT
Arugula is an aromatic, peppery-flavoured salad green. Also known as rocket, roquette, rugula and rucola, this green is beyond popular in Italian cuisine. And it's super healthy! Many studies have suggested that increasing consumption of plant foods like arugula decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes and heart disease while promoting a healthy complexion and overall lower weight.
Click & Grow Arugula benefits:
- High in vitamin A, C, K and a multitude of other healthy minerals and vitamins
- Super easy to grow all year round in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- Arugula is easy to incorporate into any meal for a healthier diet
- No GMO's, pesticides or herbicides - just clean food
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 5 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–24 °C
- Arugula is a heat sensitive plant that produces more growth if grown at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C).
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately 25 days after planting or harvest the whole plant after one month of growing - it is up to you.
- Harvest the whole pod in 30 to 35 days - at this point it tastes best and has the highest nutritional value.
- If your Arugula starts to flower, you can use these edible little white flowers to garnish your dishes... But don't expect it to grow more edible leaves after that - the plant is done after flowering.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!