Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE BUSY LIZZIE PLANT
Also known as Impatiens, Busy Lizzies are a riot of colour. Known for their vivid red, fuchsia, orange, white, and purple flowers, Busy Lizzie is popular for its minimal maintenance needs and maximally pleasing appearance. The Click & Grow indoor garden will fully take care of the growing process!
Click & Grow Busy Lizzie benefits:
- Busy Lizzie + an indoor garden = stunning interiors!
- Grow one of the most beautiful flowers in the world with zero effort
- The Busy Lizzie will bring a splash of color to your home decor
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll have fresh aromatic flowers all-year-round
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–24 °C
- Busy Lizzy is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more flowers if grown at 64 to 75 °F (18 to 24°C).
- Expect to see first flowers approximately five weeks after planting.
- Busy Lizzy requires very little care, just remove withered flowers and leaves to enhance further flowering.
- In addition to its visual beauty, it is edible too. You may use the flowers to garnish your dishes or to add to cold drinks.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!