Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE CORIANDER PLANT
Cilantro - the famous herb with citrus undertones loved all over the world. All parts of the cilantro are edible, but the fresh leaves and the dried seeds are the parts most traditionally used in cooking. Cilantro leaves are particularly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K, with moderate content of dietary minerals (table).
Click & Grow Coriander benefits:
- The easiest way to enjoy fresh cilantro all year round
- Easy access to healthy vitamins, minerals and fibres
- Our indoor herb gardens will grow cilantro for you with zero effort
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 8 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C– 30 °C
- Cilantro is meant to be grown for fresh leaves, not for seeds.
- Cilantro may grow slowly and sideways at the beginning. Growth will soon accelerate and the plants will grow upwards again.
- You can start harvesting single outer leaves approximately one month after planting - your plant will produce more from its growing point.
- The whole plant pod should be harvested in approximately two months.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!