Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE EXPERIMENTAL PLANT PODS
Grow any plant at home!
The Experimental Plant Capsule contains an advanced version of our Smart Soil that will boost the sprouting and growth of any plant you want to experiment with, all you have to do is just add the seed of your chosen plant in the soil and click in the refill capsule.
Compared to ordinary potting soil, the Click & Grow Smart soil gives the seeds a much better germinating environment with more oxygen, water and nutrients. Experiment, enjoy, grow!
The Click & Grow Experimental Plant Capsule includes no GMOs, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, plant hormones, or any other suspicious substances. Nature at its purest. With the Experimental capsule you truly can grow any plant at home.
Grows best at: 18 °C–35 °C
- An experimental plant pod contains no seeds.
- The pod contains plant food that lasts for up to 4 months.
- This pod allows you to grow any plant you wish to experiment with. All you have to do is add the seed of your chosen plant to the pod and start growing.
- Suggested number of seeds per pod: edible greens 3 to 5 seeds, fruiting plants 2 to 3 seeds and for herbs 10 to 20 seeds.
- The number of seeds also depends on germination rate (written on your seed package) and personal preference.
- Let us know what you are growing!
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!