Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE GARDEN SAGE PLANT
Referenced in writing as far back as the 1500s, sage is known for its positive effects on cooking—and the brain. Shown to enhance cognition in a manner similar to caffeine, this food-friendly herb is a wise choice for your smart garden.
Click & Grow Sage benefits:
- Sage enhances memory and other cognitive functions
- Sage is often used to treat digestive disorders
- Can be easily consumed in a tea or herb form
- Sage is the perfect addition to home gourmet food
- Super easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Garden Sage may appear to grow slowly at the beginning... But once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for first harvesting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. More will appear soon!
- If some lower leaves age and turn brown, feel free to cut the them off.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!