Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE GREEN LETTUCE PLANT
Lettuce is a leaf vegetable that is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin K. Additionally, lettuce has anti-inflammatory properties, lowers cholesterol levels, helps control anxiety and has many antioxidant properties.
Click & Grow lettuce is proven to have 3x higher antioxidant levels than fresh lettuce produced in hydroponics and 2x higher than bagged lettuce you get from the supermarket shelves. So, growing lettuce in your indoor herb garden is one healthy choice!
Click & Grow Lettuce benefits:
- Lettuce is a great source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Growing lettuce is 100% hassle-free in your Click & Grow indoor herb garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience from your own kitchen
- Use lettuce in any recipe from salads to sandwiches!
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 5 weeks
Temperature range: 18 °C–24 °C
- Green Lettuce is a heat sensitive plant that germinates faster and produces more growth if grown at 64 to 72 °F (18 to 22°C). If the temperature is higher than 75°F (24°C) then germination is inhibited and plants tend to bolt, which may cause the flavour to become bitter.
- It is an annual plant and has the best nutritional value 30 to 35 days after the pod has been planted. Start using lettuce leaves before the plant ages and loses its signature flavor.
- We recommend harvesting the whole pod at once, approximately 30 to 35 days after planting.
- You may also harvest gradually, starting approximately 25 days after planting by picking off the larger outer leaves first. Cut off single leaves gradually by moving towards the heart of the plant until the pod is maximum 40 days old.
- Lettuce plants older than 40 days will no longer yield and there is no point transplanting them.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!