Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to have fresh, homegrown, organic, pesticide-free fruit, herbs, vegetables and flowers all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE LAVENDER PLANT
Grow aromatic lavender at home!
A member of the mint family, lavender has an aroma so fantastic, you’ll want to break out in song Sound-of-Music-style.
Lavender's oil is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Use your lavender in baked goods or simply keep it around to whip your decor into shape.
Click & Grow lavender benefits:
- One of the most aromatic plants in the world
- Lavender is a great fresh addition to home gourmet drinks & food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- Get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Lavender's growth may be slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly produce a lot of stems.
- In approximately one month it should be ready for the first harvesting of leaves. Gently trim off the tips of the plant, leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow. There will be more soon!
- Cutting is the key to green lavender's growth!
- If you want your Lavender to bloom - don't cut it! Feel free, however, to cut it back after flowering. New green growth will appear soon.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!