Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE LEAF MUSTARD PLANT
Popular in many mind-blowing cuisines (Italian, Indian, and Japanese to name a few), leaf mustard is as healthy as it is versatile. High in vitamins A, K, and C, as well as flavonoids and dietary fibre, leaf mustard is a winner, hands down.
Click & Grow Leaf Mustard benefits:
- Excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Perfect addition to salads, sandwiches and juices
- Ideal garden-to-plate addition to home gourmet food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 8 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–22 °C
- Leaf Mustard is a heat sensitive plant and produces more growth between 18 to 22°C.
- You may start harvesting single leaves approximately 25 days after planting or harvest the whole pod after one month of growing - it is up to you.
- It has the best taste and the highest nutritional value only up to 40 days of age.
- If your Leaf Mustard flowers, it does not produce more leaves. You can, however, use these edible little white flowers to garnish your dishes.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!