Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE PARSLEY PLANT
Grow fresh Parsley at home!
Parsley is actually the world’s most popular herb. It has incredible nutritional properties; it’s packed with vitamins C, B, 12, K, and A. Parsley is even said to help arthritis and heart-related problems.
Use your parsley in soups, salads, pasta, tomato sauces, sautes, and more to add oomph to your meal.
Click & Grow Parsley benefits:
- Parsley is one of the healthiest and most nutritious herbs in the world
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Parsley is a bit slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will grow a lot of leaves fast.
- You can gradually harvest single leaves one by one, starting from one month after planting. By doing this, a plant pod may last about ten weeks.
- Alternatively, you can harvest the whole Parsley pod at once whenever you like. It is usually fully grown in seven weeks.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!