Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE PEPPERMINT PLANT
Grow fresh Peppermint at home!
Peppermint is the MacGyver of the herb world, useful in everything from dessert, to tea, to soup, to meat marinade, and more.
Peppermint’s refreshing leaves are said to have calming and purifying properties. It’s also a great source of manganese, copper, and Vitamin C.
Click & Grow Peppermint benefits:
- One of the most popular and versatile herbs in the world
- Peppermint is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food and drinks
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
- Peppermint is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
Mentha X piperita
Sprouts in: 1 - 3 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Peppermint is a bit slow at the beginning but once it gets going it will quickly grow a lot of stems. In approximately one month it should be ready for first harvesting.
- Make sure your Peppermint does not reach the lamp! Stems that have reached the lamp may get burnt and turn brown.
- If some lower leaves age and turn brown, feel free to cut the stem off - new stems will grow soon.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!