Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
ABOUT THE CHILLI PEPPER PLANT
Grow hot-hot chilli peppers in your indoor garden!
Fresh homegrown chilli peppers help the body cope with heat and pain, and increase sex drive. The plant prefers sunny spots, and though the peppers take time to fully ripen, its beautiful and delicious harvest is well worth the short wait. Prepare yourself for a spicy liftoff with chlili pepper and a Click & Grow indoor herb garden!
Click & Grow Chilli Pepper benefits:
- Spicy Chilli Pepper + a Click & Grow indoor herb garden = hot hot heat
- Perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Growing chilis is 100% hassle-free with a Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Plant is not edible. Poisonous!
Sprouts in: 1 - 3 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Grows best at: 20 °C–35 °C
- Please note! Only the fruits of the chilli are edible, the rest of the plant is poisonous and should not be consumed.
- Chilli fruits have a heat level of up to 20 000 on Scoville heat units.
- You can speed up the germination process by raising the temperature to 79°F (26°C).
- If multiple seeds germinate in each pod, leave one seedling to grow per plant pod to ensure enough space and nutrients for the plant to grow.
- Do not cut or prune your Chilli Pepper plant before fruiting - it will form flowers and fruits at the top of the plant.
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. Do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- Chilli Pepper fruits ripen from white/purple to a bright red colour approximately 12 weeks from planting.
- Please note! The leaves and seeds of the Chilli Pepper can be hot too. It is always a good precaution to wash your hands after touching a chilli plant. It is also best to avoid rubbing your eyes or touching other sensitive body parts after handling any chilies.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!