Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE THYME PLANT
Grow fresh Thyme at home!
Thyme is one of the best herbs for adding zest to meat, fish, marinades, mushrooms, eggs, beans, potatoes—okay, we’ll stop there.
This vitamin-rich herb keeps its flavor even when heated. Thyme is often used to make calming, medicinal teas and will freshen up the air of any room.
Click & Grow Thyme benefits
- One of the most versatile herbs in the world
- Thyme is the perfect fresh addition to home gourmet food
- Thyme truly is easy to grow in your Click & Grow indoor garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 12 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–30 °C
- Thyme grows in a unique 'creeping' manner, appearing as a small ball of mess. Do not be alarmed, that is just the way it grows! The older it gets, the messier it grows.
- You can start harvesting thyme approximately one month after planting. Gently trim off the tips of the plant leaving at least two pairs of true leaves to grow.
- Thyme is great for drying and this way you can save it for later.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!