Click and Grow Smart Garden system offers an innovative solution for Ecohumans to grow fruit, vegetables, herbs, and flowers that are fresh, homegrown, organic, and pesticide-free – all year round!
With a perfectly calibrated automated watering, lights and nutrients system, Smart Gardens essentially care for themselves!
Click & Grow Smart Soil ensures your plants have the optimal pH level and receive the perfect configuration of water, oxygen and nutrients.
The growth medium is comprised of natural, renewable materials and is free from hormones, fungicides, pesticides and other harmful substances.
The Smart Soil also keeps water distributed evenly inside the nanostructure, to ensure plant roots have access to water at all times.
WHY WE LOVE THIS
Ecohumans love the Click & Grow Smart Garden system because it lets you enjoy all the benefits of having a garden even if you don’t have one!
The Click and Grow system is incredibly easy, even the most novice of gardeners can experience the joy of homegrown fruit, vegetables and herbs in as little as 1-2 weeks!
The fact that these plant pods are biodegradable is just another reason for us to love them.
MORE ABOUT THE WILD STRAWBERRY PLANT
Grow strawberries at home all year round!
Eaten since the Stone Age, wild strawberries are known to help the nervous system, fight fatigue, and crack down on skin aging.
Wild strawberry fruit is strongly flavored and grown for domestic use as an ingredient for jam, sauces, liqueurs, cosmetics and alternative medicine.
Click & Grow Strawberry benefits:
- Strawberry is one of the sweetest and most cherished fruits in the world
- You can grow sweet strawberries all year round
- Wild strawberry is super-easy to grow in your Click & Grow garden
- You'll get a garden-to-plate experience in your own kitchen
Sprouts in: 1 - 2 weeks
Lasts up to: 17 weeks
Grows best at: 18 °C–26 °C
- If multiple seeds germinate per pod, leave up to two seedlings to grow per pod. This ensures there is enough space and nutrients for the plants to grow.
- Once your plant is flowering it needs to be pollinated by hand. You can do this by gently shaking your plant to carry pollen from one blossom to the next.
- If your plant has given you the first harvest, just trim old leaves and fruit stems from the bottom of the stem. New green leaves and flowers will emerge soon.
To get started with the Click and Grow system, simply insert the biodegradable plant pods, add water & plug in & enjoy!